Where I've been = broad perspective + practical focus
Where I've been
An acupuncturist and herbalist for Boston's AIDS community, instrumental in starting a Catholic college-prep high school for low-income New Yorkers, an attorney with a global law firm, supporting and editing the scholarship of hundreds of university faculty across over 30 disciplines, an educational specialist for adolescents with addictive behavior disorders, and a musician for bars and chapels alike, to name a few of the professional landscapes that have fostered my diverse outlook on life.
The perspective I bring to the exploration of your professional & personal development is therefore multifaceted, faith filled and philosophically grounded.
However, your professional & personal development also deserve the same practical focus each of those professional landscapes required:
- Patients needed to feel better
- Low-income families needed their children's options expanded
& students from all incomes needed their families and futures restored
- Countries and corporations needed their bottom line benefitted
- Faculty needed to have their research funded and results read by their peers and the public
- People in the bar needed music to dance to and parishioners in the pews needed songs they could sing
However, for a short sample of musical performances that serve as a concrete yet fun example of the broad perspective, disciplined approach and playful inventiveness I bring to all endeavors - including your professional & personal development - click here!
To schedule a free first conversation, please email JSWilsonGoodCounsel@gmail.com or call 914.334.2966.